Spellcaster by Patti Negri Unisex Hooded Cloak - "Dragon"
Wrap yourself in Dragon Energy with Spellcaster by Patti Negri's "Dragon" Hooded Cloak! This superlight flowing cloak features the Dragon Knot sigil, power color Crimson Red and the power word "Dragon" (embedded in the sigil itself).
From Patti Negri - Every time you go to wear this Dragon Cloak, as you put it on, take note of the color (Crimson Red), the sigil ("Dragon Knot") and the word ("Dragon"). Visualize the powers of the Dragon: Self-confidence, Force of Will, Change, Vitality and Spiritual Healing, and then take three deep breaths. Put it on, go out and be the magick! Your Dragon Cloak will be as powerful as you allow and believe it to be. The sky’s the limit! Go out and embrace life to its fullest!
Instructions for charging spell:
This Dragon Cloak is powerful already – but here is a simple charging spell to truly make it YOUR very own magickal cloak when you first get it.
· Hold the cloak in your hands
· Relax your mind. Allow it to empty as best you can.
· Think about the word "Dragon", the color Crimson Red and power "Dragon Knot" sigil.
· Visualize the power of your inner "Dragon" and the magick in every thread
· Think about the powers of Self-confidence, Force of Will, Change, Vitality and Spiritual Healing and the magick you will have when you wear them.
· Take Three deep breaths, pulling in these powers with every breath
· Thank the universe, your guides, and your higher power that YOU are the magick. Whisper to the universe what you want to happen when you wear it and say: “I charge this cloak through the universal power of the five elements to bring their magick into my life. As I will it, so mote it be!”
- Fabric: (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- With drawstring, black hat lining
- Fabric weight: 230g/m²
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 3cm.