Spellcaster by Patti Negri Fingerless Elbow-Length Gloves - Dragon
Channel your Dragon Energy with Spellcaster by Patti Negri Fingerless Elbow-Length Dragon Gloves! Featuring the Dragon Knot sigil (incorporating the power word "Dragon") in Crimson Red and a charging spell for Dragon power! One size fits all.
From Patti Negri - Every time you go to wear these "Dragon" gloves, as you put them on, take note of the color (Crimson Red), the sigil ("Dragon Knot") and the word ("Dragon"). Visualize the powers of the Dragon: Self-confidence, Force of Will, Change, Vitality and Spiritual Healing, and then take three deep breaths. Put them on, go out and be the magick! Your gloves will be as powerful as you allow and believe it to be. The sky’s the limit! Go out and embrace life to its fullest!
Instructions for charging spell:
These gloves are powerful already – but here is a simple charging spell to truly make them YOUR very own magickal gloves when you first get them.
· Hold the gloves in your hands
· Relax your mind. Allow it to empty as best you can.
· Think about the word "Dragon", the color Crimson Red and power "Dragon Knot" sigil.
· Visualize the power of your inner "Dragon" and the magick in every thread
· Think about the powers of Self-confidence, Force of Will, Change, Vitality and Spiritual Healing and the magick you will have when you wear them.
· Take three deep breaths, pulling in these powers with every breath
· Thank the universe, your guides, and your higher power that YOU are the magick. Whisper to the universe what you want to happen when you wear it and say: “I charge these gloves through the universal power of the five elements to bring their magick into my life. As I will it, so mote it be!”
- Fabric: Microfiber(100% polyester)
- Regular fit
- Long gloves
- Fabric weight: 180g/m²
- The gloves are 35 centimeter long（13.7"）, the cuffs are 11 centimeter wide(4.3"), and the palms are 8 centimeter wide(3.1")
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.